The Charleston County First Steps mission is to improve the overall well-being of young children. We accomplish this by offering rigorous early childhood programming, providing opportunities for family engagement and support, and fostering community partnerships.
- Parents are their children’s first teachers.
- Children deserve high quality early care and education.
- Teachers require high quality education and professional development for continuous growth.
- Families need and deserve equitable access to quality health care and other community resources.
- We champion and celebrate diversity.
Meet our Board Members and review our upcoming meeting schedule.
Meet the Charleston County First Steps team and review our organization chart.
Review our contact information and hours of operation. Click here to contact us with questions or feedback.