The Charleston County First Steps mission is to improve the overall well-being of young children. We accomplish this by offering rigorous early childhood programming, providing opportunities for family engagement and support, and fostering community partnerships.
- Parents are their children’s first teachers.
- Children deserve high quality early care and education.
- Teachers require high quality education and professional development for continuous growth.
- Families need and deserve equitable access to quality health care and other community resources.
- We champion and celebrate diversity.
Meet our Board Members and review our upcoming meeting schedule. Continue Reading Meet the Team: Charleston County First Steps Partnership Board
Meet the Charleston County First Steps team and review our organization chart. Continue Reading Meet the Team: The Charleston County First Steps Staff
Review our contact information and hours of operation. Click here to contact us with questions or feedback. Continue Reading Contact Us